Vegan Bliss Balls are a healthy treat you can enjoy and know that is actually good for you.
Delicious and filled with antioxidants. Antioxidants help scrub free-radicals from the body to keep you looking and feeling young and healthy! Cacao is one of the highest food sources for antioxidants!!
Naturally sweetened by the dates. Healthy fats provided by the coconut oil. It is the fat that will help transport the nutrients of the cacao, such as magnesium and sulfur to the cells of your body.
These are great for anyone with a sweet tooth.
• 1 cup pitted medjool dates
• 1 cup activated nuts (I like almonds and walnuts)
• 1/3 cup raw organic cacao powder
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• ½ cup shredded coconut
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Soak dates in warm water for 15 minutes to soften.
2. Whilst dates are soaking add nuts, cacao, shredded coconut, coconut oil and chia seeds to processor and mix.
3. Add dates and process.
4. If mixture is too dry add either a tablespoon of filtered water, or a little bit more coconut oil.
5. Let mixture sit for 10 minutes.
6. Roll mixture into bite size ball size.
7. Roll balls in shredded coconut.
Enjoy Bliss balls guilt free.
Original recipe from Shivanter Singh