This mango dessert recipe will have everyone delighted and give the perfect finish to our Mexican dinner menu. The ones lucky to eat it, will have a lasting memory of a delicious meal. Plan ahead as this mango dessert requires time to chill before serving.
- 3 ripe mangos, peeled and pitted
- 15-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
- Marinate rasberries in orange juice.
- Place mangos, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour half of this mixture evenly into 4 dessert dishes.
- Divide 1/4 cup raspberries evenly into dishes, then add the remainder mango mixture.
- Chill for several hours.
Immediately before serving, top with remaining berries and garnish with pistachio nuts.
From "The Higher Taste"