Lime Mint dressing is perfect for summer salads! Refreshing, tart and easy to make. It will add a special touch to your salads.
- Zest and juice of one lime
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint (or 1 – 2 t. crushed dried mint)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives (or scallions or shallot)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1-2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar (or vinegar of your choice)
- 6 Tablespoon. light flavored oil (light olive oil, vegetable oil, sunflower oil)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, herbs, salt and vinegar.
2. Whisking continuously, add oil in a slow, steady stream.
3. When oil is incorporated, taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
4. Drizzle over cucumbers or your favorite green salad.