Lemon Thyme Peach Lemonade is a great healthy drink for the summer! Tasty and refreshing! Adding different flavors to lemonade is easy and as a friend of mine would say makes it FANCY! Try it next time you have guests over.
The lemon has vitamin C, which strengths the immune system and helps combat free radicals. A strong immune system is the best prevention against any sickness or disease. The thyme adds aroma and depth to the lemonade and the peach nectar adds flavor and sweetness.
- 3/4 cup of a healthy sweetener (stevia, raw honey or raw sugar for example)
- 3-4 fresh lemon thyme springs
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1.5 cups of peach juice or peach nectar
- 4 cups pure water
- In a large pitcher combine sweetener of choice and lemon thyme springs, muddle.
- Add water, lemon juice and peach. Stir until well mixed.
- Cover; chill.
- Stir in lemon slices and ice cubes before serving.