- lamb chops
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 8 fresh rosemary springs
1. Preheat grill. Trim the lamb chops by cutting away the flesh to expose the tips of the bones.
2. Place the oil, lemon juice, garlic. lemon pepper, and salt in a shallow nonmetallic dish and whisk with a fork to combine.
3. Lay the rosemary in the dish and place the lamb chop on top. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning once.
4. Remove chops from the marinade and wrap foil around the exposed bones to stop them from burning.
5. Place the rosemary springs on the rack and place the lamb on top. Cook over hot coals for 10-15 minutes, turning once.