This has become a household staple. The instant pot makes this baby back ribs quick and easy. They fall off the bone!
- 1 (2.5 lb. to 3 lb.) rack of baby back pork ribs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp each: salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- Remove the membrane from the bottom side of the ribs by running a butter knife under the skin and then using a paper towel to grip and pull off completely.
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, parsley, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small dish and rub all over the ribs.
- Pour in the water and apple cider. Place the rack in your pressure cooker and place the ribs inside the pot, on top of the rack, standing on their side, wrapping around the inside of the pot.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Select the Meat option and set to 25 minutes. Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the way.
- Carefully remove the ribs from the pressure cooker and set on a foil lined baking sheet. Brush down with your favorite BBQ sauce, and pop under the broiler for 5 minutes, but keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn (some ovens are more hot than others).
We like to eat it with a side of corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese or french fries!