This guacamole spread will go great to top off the Quinoa Sliders or to use as a spread on other veggie sandwiches. Guacamole is easier to make than you think, healthy, nutritious and delicious! The only time consuming part is chopping all the ingredients, after that it is fast and easy.
Makes 1.5 cups
- 1 large ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 4 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 firm ripe tomato, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Tamari soy sauce (this is the healthy salt option, you may substitute for a pinch of sea salt or similar)
- 1/2 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Mash ingredients together and refrigerate until time for use. Use the Guacamole Spread on bread or use as a salad dip.
From "The Golden Temple Vegetarian Cookbook by Yogi Bhajan"