Grilled Thai Salmon means spicy and flavorful! The special ingredient here is the lemon grass. Salmon has lots of healthy omega oil and is also a good source of protein. Easy and fast! Wild salmon is the best, especially when in season.
- 2 tablespoons Thai Red Chili Paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I recommend coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons minced lemongrass
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- Mix chili paste, oil and lemongrass in small bowl until well blended. Place salmon in glass dish. Spread chili paste mixture on both sides of salmon.
- Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Now just serve and enjoy! Great with a side of rice. In our complete Thai dinner we have coconut rice.