This is one of our must have dishes at the Thanksgiving table. Your basic Green Bean Casserole Recipe is here. You can add your own touch by adding a few spices or ingredients.
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup (pick your favorite- I used Campbell’s Healthy Request)
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2-2/3 cups french fried onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1-1/3 cups onions in a 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until the mean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
It is that simple to make this green bean casserole recipe!