This Broccoli in Oyster Sauce Recipe has one super food – Broccoli – which is one of the most alkaline foods that prevents cancer and another root that is also super good for you. Ginger! I love both! I find that sometimes the food I like the most are the simple ones. Like well made green peas my mom makes. Nothing fancy about it but it tastes so good that I can eat it alone. This Broccoli in Oyster Sauce Recipe is like that. Now let’s get to it!
- 10 oz/ 300 g broccoli
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil ( I use olive oil)
- 3 – 4 small slices fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon of Tamari sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 3 – 4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok until really hot.
3. Add the pieces of broccoli stem and the slices of ginger to the wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add florets and continue to stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add the tamari, sugar, and water, and stir-fry for an additional 1 minute.
Serve and enjoy your Broccoli in Oyster Sauce Recipe!
From "Home Cooking- Quick & Healthy"