- 2 heads bok choy, about 9 oz/250 g in total
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3.5 oz/100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz/175 g crab meat
- salt and pepper
1. Trim the bok choy and cut into 1 inch/2.5 cm think slices.
2. Heat the oil in large skillet or wok. Add the garlic and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute.
3. Add the bok choy and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until leaves wilt but the stems are still crisp.
4. Add the oyster sauce and tomatoes and stir fry for an additional 1 minute.
5. Add the crabmeat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir to heat thoroughly and break up the distribution of crabmeat before serving.
* If bok choy is not available, Napa cabbage makes a good alternative for this dish.
From "Home Cooking - Quick & Healthy"