What is Alfregherita Salmon Recipe? Well…Do you love Alfredo sauce? How about salmon? Margherita pizza? If you answered yes then you’ll love this Alfregherita Salmon Recipe! Super easy to make. An original creation by Ananda Ballesteros. Salmon has the healthy oil Omega. The key is to eat in moderation since the Alfredo sauce has a lot of fat. This is sooooo delicious!
- One large filet of Salmon (about 2 pounds)
- One jar of Alfredo sauce
- One bunch of basil
- One small package of grape tomatoes
- One cup of grated parmesan cheese
- In a bowl combine the Alfredo sauce with tomatoes and basil.
- Set Salmon filet in a large baking dish and pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- Cover the filet with the sauce mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Until the mixture starts to bubble.
- Remove and serve with side of rice or pasta.